Friday, August 27, 2010

Success!



It's been a few months now since I've posted but I am back and with good news...we (my sister and I) successfully completed the Shikoku 88 Temple circuit from March 7 to April 25 (strictly Shikoku, 1 day extra on both ends for Koyasan in the beginning and at the end).

50 days
1200km traveled (~750 miles)
~560 miles hiked
15 days of rain

Over the next few weeks, I'll continually update my blog and website with stories from our trip. Website and pictures are also linked off the left-hand side of the blog. I plan on translating my posts into Chinese too...and who knows, maybe one day I'll have learned enough Japanese to be able to come back and translate these into Japanese as well.


已經數月沒有在部落格上寫有關四國島的事情,但我有好消息報告。 我姊跟我從3月7日至4月25日順利平安地完成四國 88 寺的路程。

50天
1200 公里(〜750英里)
〜560英里徒步
15天下雨天

在接下來的幾個星期,我會常更新我的部落格和網站。網站和圖片的網頁可以從左側直接連接。

No comments:

Post a Comment